Is it just me, or do you also think that Maggi's signature masala has lost some of its bang? You know me, I have always added more magic, more masala to my Maggi. At the end of the day we're talking about 2-minute noodles and if you really don't have the time or the patience to follow my Maggi recipes, simply use 1 additional ingredient and watch the flavours boom.
Here are my top 5 flavour boosters for Maggi... pick one!
- CHEESE.... need i say more? Cheese can make the dullest dish shine. Grate some cheddar on top of the noodles before you turn off the heat.
- OREGANO... What do you do with those extra packets from Dominos, anyway?
- CELERY... If there was just one fresh ingredient I could pick from the supermarket, this would be it. Clean the stalks and chop them finely, mix away
- CARROT AND PEAS.... and if you have the choice for 2 fresh ingredients, pls try carrots and boiled peas. If you notice the Maggi packet, carrots and peas are the suggested garnish for all the right reasons
- BUTTER... this is unusual, but good ol' Amul butter can add loads of flavour to Maggi. Melt in a teaspoon of butter while cooking, no more, no less.
Leave your comments and ideas below :)