Friday, October 16, 2009
I've imagined this recipe in my head and I think it's gonna be fab! Of course, YOU my dear reader will have to prepare it at home and let me know how it turned out.
(If you didn't like it, you obviously didn't read my instructions correctly!)
Here we go!
Fresh mango (optional)
- Take 2 cups of water and add 2-3 spoons of sugar to it
- Bring it to boil and add maggi
- Make sure not to add the masala!!!
- Cook till the noodles are soft
- Strain off the excess water and let the noodles cool
- Now add thick mango syrup and mix well
- Refrigerate till maggi is cold and slightly thick
- Garnish with fresh mango slices
- Ta da!!!!
Have your yummy mango maggi with mango ice-cream!
Don't forget to write back; tell me how it was :-)